Due to reorganization of our warehouse we will not accept any orders from
August 29 to October 5. Unfortunately we will not be able to answer emails or phone calls during the reorganization either. We will be resuming business as usual on October 6.
-Thank you for your patience.
Let us introduce you to your three new friends…
We are proud to introduce the Kanagawa permanent makeup unit to our customers in America. It is already one of the most popular PMUs in Asia and Europe. We have used the Kanagawa many times and have never been disappointed.
- The Kanagawa PMU runs like a clock.
- Excellent for eyeliner, eyebrows and lips. Eyeliner and eyebrow procedures can be completed in just one appointment, and a full lips procedure requires only two appointments.
- The Kanagawa permanent makeup unit has a built in digital control system.
- This PMU is gentle on the skin so your customer's will love it too. You will find that the Kanagawa causes very little swelling.
- This is one of the quieter PMUs, it makes only a soft humming sound.
- The Kanagawa PMU design is Japanese engineering at its best, reliable, dependable and easy to use.
- The optional external lithium ion battery allows you to unplug and operate the Kanagawa in cordless mode.
- It is also a great tool for beginners.
- You can't go wrong with the Kanagawa permanent makeup unit.
The Silver Supra is another great permanent makeup machine. This intuitive PMU is quick to learn and easy to operate. In the permanent makeup industry the Silver Supra is know as the "Lip Machine" or the "Eyebrow Machine".
- The Silver Supra can give awsome eyebrow results. You will understand why the Silver Supra is called the "Eyebrow Machine".
- It is great for the hair stroke technique, eyeliner and lips too. The Silver Supra PMU does it all.
- The needle is screwed into the Silver Supra machine body for better stability.
- Silver Supra has improved their PMU design by combining the hand casing and needle tip into a single unit.
- Once you master the Silver Supra PMU, you will love it.
The Starlet is a great PMU for students and novices, and professionals will enjoy the reliable performance at an affordable price.
- Reliable performance at an affordable price
- Disposable casing and needle tip provides hygienic operation
- Uses Compound Needle System: unique needles are threaded on one end to fasten directly to the hand piece giving you a stabilized needle while working.
- The AC Adapter includes a relay for variable speed control
- Universal needle tips allow reduced costs since you will not need to keep several tip sizes in stock
- Great tool for students, novices, and professionals
return to top of page